UAE Badminton is committed to develop the sport for Emiratis at every level from the grassroots to the Olympics.
- Establishing and implementing Talent Identification and Player Performance Pathway for Emirati players
- Creating competitive opportunities to identify talented Emirati players – Shuttle Time Dubai Schools Championships and badminton leagues and competitions held within other established multi-sport tournaments
- Agreeing specific targets for qualification for regional and international events including seeing an Emirati player qualified for the 2028 Olympic Games.
- Support national badminton team squad in all aspects of competition preparation and performance
- Liaise with GCC on hosting regional camps and competitions
- Supporting national badminton junior and senior squads in all aspects of competition preparation and performance
- School based Local Training Centres - currently operating at
- Dubai National School training centre (boys)
- Dubai International school training centre (boys & girls)
- Al Ebdda Model school training centre (girls)
- Sharjah American school (boys & girls)
Interested in having your school join the program? Click here to find out how your school can apply to become a Local Training Centre.
- UAE School Olympics Training Centres
- UAE National High Performance Training Camps. Click HERE to see details of the camps based at Nad Al Sheba Sports Complex.
- UAE National High Performance Centres. Players selected to train at a High Performance Centre will show the potential to represent the UAE at regional, continental and international levels.